Boutique Hotels - Giving More for Less
Great communication is great customer experience. An exceptionally treated customer is the best ambassador.
- Mostly stand-alone, need to market by themselves
- Lacks benefit of shared services of larger groups. Having to focus on many more functions, management is overworked
- Not attractive to top hotel management graduates
- Problems of leaves and holidays: All hands on deck for staff with limited number of employees.
- As widely expected by clients, lacks latitude to provide personalized services to clients